A thick, durable compressed structural flooring substrate
HardiePanel™ compressed sheet is a compressed fibre cement (CFC) structural flooring substrate for ceramic tile finishes over timber or lightweight steel floor joists; it’s made from highly durable compressed fibre cement.
A reliable, moisture resistant, lightweight alternative to masonry
As an internal substrate for tiled wet-area floors and an external substrate for tiled balconies and verandas, in both residential and commercial buildings. It’s a durable, moisture-resistant alternative to particleboard and plywood substrates, and a lightweight alternative to concrete.
Non-combustible, highly durable and stable
- The compressed fibre cement sheet structure delivers a high level of durability and stability, making it an ideal flooring substrate for both internal and external use, in residential and commercial buildings.
- HardiePanel compressed sheet can also be used as formwork in a range of industrial and commercial applications such as bridges and roadworks.* To add to this, it’s deemed non-combustible in accordance with the provisions of the Building Code of Australia, and can be used for floors in bushfire-prone areas#.
- HardiePanel compressed sheet is resistant to damage from termites, rot and fire.**
Are you looking for another composite floor solution
HardiePanel™ compressed sheet Installation diagram
Note: All dimensions and masses provided are approximate only and subject to manufacturing tolerances. Masses are based on equilibrium moisture content of product.
* Subject to appropriate independent structural engineering specification. For more information Ask James Hardie™ Call 13 11 03.
** When installed and maintained correctly and to the extent set out in James Hardie’s published literature current at the time of installation.
# Refer to relevant council and code for suitability as well as the James Hardie Construction of buildings in Bushfire Prone Areas Technical Supplement and the James Hardie Technical team on 13 11 03.
‡ To be used in internal applications only – James Hardie does not recommend HydrEpoxy 501 in an external situation.
- Joint Sealant MSDS
- Best Practice Guide
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Installation Manual #1
- Installation Manual #2
- Hydrepoxy 501 part A MSDS
- Hydrepoxy 501 part B MSDS
- Warranties & Warnings
- Physical Properties
- Technical Supplement
- Wet Area Construction Guide
- Product Overview
- Bushfire Construction