Strong base sheets that are designed to be acrylic render coated with colour and texture, giving a beautiful rendered look without the need for masonry.
Where do you use it?
As an external cladding on traditional or contemporary residential homes.
Also ideal for ground or upper-storey extensions.
What are the key benefits?
- Cost effective product allowing flexible lightweight construction. Ideal
for upper storey additions and recladding
- Range of different rendered looks can be created
- No visible sheeting joints other than control joints for construction
- Lightweight construction – reduce/eliminate expensive structural
- Suitable for use on full wrap or for composite construction designs
- Impact resistant substrate ready to accept the application of third party
supplied texture system
- Two recessed edges for concealed jointing (along the two longer sides
of the sheet)
- Can be fixed to timber or residential steel framed buildings
- Base sheets can also be used for bracing applications
- Resistant to damage from moisture, rotting, termites and fire when
installed and maintained correctly to the extent set out in James
Hardie’s published literature current at the time of installation
- High energy efficient R-values can be achieved, when installed as per
the James Hardie wall system thermal performance total R-values
|400293||2,440 x 900|
|400296||3,000 x 900|
|401651||2,440 x 1,200|
|400294||2,725 x 1,200|
|400291||3,000 x 1,200|