An external weatherboard with different lapped profiles enabling a wide
range of looks from the contemporary to traditional.
- HardiPlank® old style weatherboard (4200mm x205mm)
- HardiPlank® smooth weatherboard (4200mm x 230mm & 4200mm x 300mm)
- HardiPlank® woodgrain weatherboard (4200mm x 230mm & 4200mm x 300mm)
- HardiPlank® rusticated weatherboard (4200mm x 205mm)
Where do you use it?
As an external cladding on traditional or contemporary homes. Ideal for
ground or upper-storey extensions and to add areas of interest, like bay
windows, gables and window surrounds.
What are the key benefits?
- Resistant to damage from moisture, rotting, termites and fire when
installed and maintained correctly to the extent set out in James Hardie’s published literature current at the time of installation
- Good workability